مواضيع هذه الحلقة
Overcome Parenting Challenges
تحديات الاهل في هذا العصر/الحل
How To Teach Children Life Skills
أود بأن أرى طفلي يعلم ما يجب القيام به. كيف؟
It Increases Your Risk of Numerous Chronic Diseases Including Obesity
من احدى اضراره انه يساهم في زيادة وزنك. اكتشفه
Every Bite You Eat Is an Act of Nourishment Or an Act of Suicide
“كل لقمة تأكلها هي فعل تغذية أو فعل انتحار”
Like and share the episode with family members and friends.
Send me your feedback!
Your mind race while you’re in bed, feel a heartburn, bloated having gas, and more… All this keep you from falling or staying asleep.
Sleep problems like these can be caused by foods are already considered healthy for you. The issue is they cause discomfort reaction in your body keeping you from getting a good night sleep.
The good news is this can be easily fixed by simply adjusting your dinner plate:
The Worst ‘Healthy’ Foods Never Eat Right Before Bed
Spicy Foods- like hot sauce; it raises your body temperature which makes it harder for you to fall asleep in the first place.
Steak- Red meat takes a long time to digest. This means while you should be sleeping your body is working hard to digest all that fat and protein which may lead to gas or bloating. Tip: Add 1-2 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar onto your salad dish.
Citrus Fruit-They’re vitamin C powerhouses give your body energy but just not before you sleep!
Best Foods To Eat For A Good Night Sleep
Any food with magnesium– Sufficient levels of magnesium helps your body create the fundamental sleep hormone melatonin. Without this, sleep quality declines as you struggle to fall and stay asleep:
1) Magnesium shuts your body off by calming overactive nerves. This in turn relaxes tense muscles giving your body that “heavy” feeling when your head hits the pillow.
2) It also lowers brain temperature, which reduces neuronal activity in your brain, stopping those thoughts from racing keeping you from falling asleep.
Good food sources of magnesium:Bananas, almonds, spinach and quinoa. Also, you can even absorb magnesium through your skin by either taking an Epsom Salt bath before bed. Or, spraying magnesium oil on tender body skin areas like your stomach, soft lower skin part between elbows and shoulders and inner upper legs
Melatonin Containing Food/production
Miso, made from fermented soy, which contains amino acids that help boost your body’s production of melatonin
Cherries, which are a natural source of melatonin like drinking tart cherry juice
Salmon, which helps your body produces melatonin because it contains vitamin B6. Other foods high in vitamin B6 are rice bran, pistachios, garlic, sunflower seeds and avocadoes.
Tryptophan Containing Food
The amino acid tryptophan in milk, banana, oatmeal and turkey meat when entered into the body gets converted into serotonin — which promotes restful sleep. Combining complex carbs; milk, bananas and oatmeal help tryptophan to enter your brain. For you, it means promoting even more deep sleep!
Good rest and sleep is the best body natural medicine 🙂
When suffering from migraine headaches lack of sleep or good night sleep can make a huge impact on you!
Lack of sleep might would cause you hyperactivity, moodiness, depression, fatigue, muscle cramps… that lead to a headache. A good night sleep would help you wake up feeling well and energized.
Among several daily stressors, you’re exposed to is the electromagnetic field (EMF) that you need to be aware of which might be a contributor to your sleep problem like cell phone, TV, computer… EMF can modify brain cells function presenting symptoms like behavioral abnormalities, learning disabilities, altered bio-cycles and stress responses. It also, cause growing tissue like embryos, genetics and cancer.
To gain a good sleep pattern- that hopefully would reduce migraine attack-here are 5 easy steps to create a sleeping sanctuary according to Dr. Mercola:
1. Use battery clocks near bed. Research has shown that exposure to high magnetic fields while sleeping can cause severe long-term illness. Many electric clocks produce high magnetic fields.
2. Turn off bedroom circuit breakers. A restful sleep is necessary for health and a strong immune system. Electric fields affect the bio-communication system, keeping you from sleeping soundly.
3. Eliminate or shield from RF. Radio frequency (RF) signals from portable phones, cell phones, and wireless devices have been shown to interfere with the body’s immune system.
4. Use beds without metal. Metal frames and metal box springs can amplify and distort the earth’s natural magnetic field, which can lead to a non-restful sleep. Use natural materials.
5. Make sure there are no elevated magnetic fields. Magnetic fields from appliances and building wiring can penetrate walls into a bedroom and disrupt the body’s communication system.
Note: Remember to evaluate your prescription medications. Certain prescription and over-the-counter drugs — such as steroids, decongestants and drugs for high blood pressure, depression and asthma — can keep you up at night. If you’re having trouble sleeping, check your drugs Side Effect List and consult with your doctor to see if your medications could be to blame.